Terms & Conditions
Introduction and Consents:
- Please stop using and do not further access this website if you are under 18 or if you cannot enter into binding contracts.
- That You have read and understood these Terms in their entirety;
- That without any reservation and to the extent permissible under applicable laws and regulations in the United Arab Emirates, you consent, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms in their entirety.
- Terms in their entirety:
- If you do not agree to the Uundertakings, please do not use or access This Website. These Terms will be effective upon your acceptance of the same (directly or indirectly in electronic form, by clicking on the “I agree” tab or by use of the website) and will govern the relationship between You and AL Nabooda Automobiles LLC for the use of the website. Non-acceptance of the Undertakings will disqualify any Customer from using this online booking system.
- These Terms are subject to change, at AL Nabooda Automobiles LLC sole discretion, at any time without prior notice or announcement. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review these Terms regularly.
- The online buying system will facilitate Customers in the purchasing of Audi products at their convenience in a secured environment. The price, specifications and features of all Audi products are subject to change without prior notice or announcement. It is optional for the Customer to purchase online using this system but, alternatively, the Customer may opt for purchasing of the preferred product at a selected dealership as well.
- By purchasing online via this website the Customer hereby accepts the Undertakings noted above. Non-acceptance of the Customer Undertakings will disqualify any Customer from using this online system.
- Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be dealt with through the Courts of the United Arab Emirates to the exclusion of all others.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card or debit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card or debit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Some of the product information, illustrations and images contained on this website may have been prepared for generic use in different countries around the world. Consequently, some of the information and/or products may not be applicable and/or available to Customers in The United Arab Emirates.
- If you are interested in any product or option displayed or shown on this website and are unsure of its availability in the United Arab Emirates, you should contact your nearest AL Nabooda Automobiles LLC dealership located for the relevant product.
Disclaimers and other related provisions:
- AL Nabooda Automobiles LLC or the Website Provider has the right to change the terms and conditions of the product offers on this website without prior notice or announcement. To the extent permitted by all applicable laws and regulations, neither AL Nabooda Automobiles LLC and the Website Provider nor any of their respective affiliates, group companies, subsidiaries or holding companies (together, the “Protected Companies”) nor any of the respective owners, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants or representatives of any Protected Companies (together with the Protected Companies, the “Protected Parties”) shall be responsible for any delay, loss or non-receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
- To the extent permitted by all applicable laws and regulations, no Protected Party will assume any liability for any inability or failure on their part in: (i) executing any order registered by any Customer; or (ii) any delay in delivery of any Audi Products following any confirmed order on account of any cause, whether or not constituting a Force Majeure event.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Force Majeure” shall mean any event affecting the performance of any provision of these terms and conditions arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents which are beyond the reasonable control of a party including, without limitation, any delay on account of production, any issues with machinery (including machinery breakdown), accident, delays or issues with shipment, any abnormally inclement weather, acts of God, flood, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or natural physical disaster, failure or shortage of power supplies, war, military operations, riot, crowd disorder, strike, lock-outs or other industrial action, terrorist action, civil commotion and any policies, legislation, regulation, ruling or omissions (including failure to grant any necessary permissions) of any relevant government, court or any competent national, international authority or relevant governing body.
- To the extent permitted by all applicable laws and regulations, no Protected Party shall assume any liability, howsoever arising and whether direct or indirect, for any loss or damage arising from:
- Customer’s usage of this website
- Any subsequent booking of any Audi products using this website
- Any usage or enforcement of any powers, rights or remedies of any of the Protected Parties noted in these terms and conditions
Furthermore, the Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Protected Parties from against any proceedings, claims, losses, liabilities, costs, fees (including reasonable attorney fees), expenses, penalties or other damages (the “Losses”) which any of the Protected Parties may suffer now or in the future arising out of or in connection with any breach of these terms and conditions or any misuse of this website by the Customer or any third party associated with the Customer.
The indemnity herein shall extend to any Losses caused to the Protected Parties due to any delay or non-receipt of communication by the Customer due to incorrect contact details provided by the Customer online.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's or mobile’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 10 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 11 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 12 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 13 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.